If you enjoy experimenting with supplements and finding new ways to improve your mood, sleep, attention, and recovery, this article is for you.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound extracted from cannabis and hemp plants. The extract can make CBD-concentrated products like oils, salves, edibles, and capsules.
While you can find CBD flower and CBD vapes at Bud Supply, we mainly see our guests use CBD capsules and oils in their wellness routines. It's a hassle-free way of introducing those helpful cannabinoids into our bodies without getting high.
In this post, you’ll learn more about CBD oil and capsules, where you can find CBD capsules in Fort Macleod, and their potential benefits.
What are CBD Capsules?
First, it’s important to note that CBD, along with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), are the two most well-known cannabinoids found in cannabis. Although the industry has identified over one hundred others.1
Unlike THC, CBD is known for its non-psychoactive properties, meaning it doesn’t get you high like THC does. However, it can alter your state of mind just as a cup of coffee can, except without the caffeine jitters. Therefore, CBD is in the spotlight for therapeutic and pharmaceutical studies.
Producers extract CBD from the plant to create a concentrated substance through different methods. Products like capsules and CBD topicals hold the potential to provide marijuana wellness without the high.
How do CBD Capsules Work?
Cannabidiol interacts with our body’s endocannabinoid system (ES).2 The ES is responsible for regulating pain, stress, sleep and wake states, as well as our body’s immune functions and more.
Orally ingested capsules travel through your digestive tract before entering your bloodstream. Unlike inhaling smoke from dried flower, it will take longer to feel the effects.
What are Some Possible Benefits of CBD Soft Gels?
Here are some possible benefits that CBD soft gels offer:
- They come in pre-measured doses, so you can easily find the amount that works best for you.
- They’re tasteless, so you can enjoy all the different cannabinoids without worrying about unpleasant flavours.
- They’re odourless, which makes them discrete. No one will know you’re taking them.
- Most people are familiar with the capsule format, so they easily fit into your daily routine.
How Can CBD Help?
Our ES balances processes in the human body, like mood, weight, pain, and sleep. Studies have shown that users of cannabis reported less depressive mood states and more positive effects compared to non-users.2
- Inflammation: People have said that CBD has relieved different types of pain—from headaches to injuries to arthritis.3
- Sleep: Sleep is vital for overall health. While we rest, the brain is busy at work. CBD may have therapeutic potential for treating insomnia.4
- Pain: CBD could be an alternative to opioids for chronic pain because it doesn’t make you feel high.5
Where Can I Buy CBD Soft Gels in Fort Macleod?
Read cannabis labels carefully and ask our Budtenders for clarification. Also, like any cannabis product, start with a low dose to see how your body responds before increasing.
Here are some of our favourite CBD soft gels:
Best High CBD Capsules
DOSECANN - High CBD/CBN 20 to 5 Capsules contain 20 mg of CBD and 5 mg of cannabinol (CBN) per capsule. They provide a faster onset of effects than other capsules.
CBD Caps 50 by Frank is another high CBD product that contains 30 mg of CBD per capsule. They’re quality control tested to ensure safety and consistency in their doses.
Best Bang For Your Buck CBD Capsules
CBD Mint Fast Melts by Old Soft Gels contains fifty capsules and costs $25. Each soft chew has 10 mg of CBD, a relatively low dose.
Wrapping Up CBD Tablets in Fort Macleod
We're not saying CBD is a cure-all for the ailments you may be facing. But, as a natural alternative to other medicines, it’s often worth exploring.
Visit Fort Bud Supply for all your cannabis needs. Our Budtenders are ready to help serve you in the best way possible. Whether that’s recommending the right product or pointing out our deals to help save you money.
Wherever you are in your cannabis journey, we’re here to help at Fort Bud Supply.
1. The number of cannabinoids - https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-medication/cannabis/about.html#:~:text=Cannabis%20contains%20hundreds%20of%20chemical,and%20leaves%20of%20the%20plant.
2. The endocannabinoid system- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8221009/
3. Properties that relieve different types of pain- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK556048/#_article-64046_s2
5. Chronic pain - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9288157/